If you have any questions related to software or refunds, you can contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this policy at our discretion.
Our software is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, with free Demo versions that you can download to fully experience the software before making a purchase. When available, documentation for software is also available online. We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software before making a purchase to ensure it meets your requirements.
If you are not satisfied with software purchased directly from PST Walker (software purchased from a third party must be returned to the third party and is subject to the return policies of that particular reseller), please contact our Customer Support Team by email within 30 days of your purchase to receive a refund. Refunds requested more than 30 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued.
If a refund is issued, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 business days. Upon receiving a refund you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. PST Walker reserves the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
Our refund policy aligns with industry standards for purchasing data recovery software and services. Therefore, since data recovery and email conversion products are typically used only once, we cannot offer full and immediate refunds to our customers.
A refund is subject to the following conditions:
- You must provide enough information for us to identify and correct the problem;
- If our team fails to help you resolve the software-related issue;
- A fully completed and signed Letter of Destruction* in form of the email must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date;
*Letter of Destruction: Once you return the Letter of Destruction to us, all licenses you have to use the software will be immediately terminated. We may inspect software destruction on all computers where you have installed the software. Any further use of the software will infringe copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
We may decline refund claims in the following cases:
- 30% data recovery, conversion, migration, or any other projected process is completed successfully by our software.
- You have not requested technical support before submitting a refund request.
- You have contacted technical support but have not provided sufficient information to identify the issue.
- You have not followed the instructions provided by our support team in an attempt to solve the issue.
- Renewals, upgrades, and discounted orders are not refundable.
We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those that occur during special sales events.
Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out. We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been.
We Will Not be Responsible for
- Any lost or misdirected emails, delays for downloading, or other communication system delays.
- Software purchased for the wrong platform.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Inability to use the software due to an operator error.
- Emails being marked as SPAM either by the client's email application or by the mail server being used.
- Once purchased and is done with the process, customer doesn’t need the software any longer.
- Accidentally purchased software and now want to remove it from the system.
- Weekend delay in license processing.